In chat with Sheryl
Where are you from?
I am originally from New Zealand but I moved to Sydney for university.
What are your interests?
I love anything and everything creative especially drawing and anything that is hands on.
Your friends describe you as?
Friendly, creative & a good cook.
What makes you stand out the crowd?
My laugh is enough to find me.
Something about your family?
My family is everything to me and they are the reason why I am here today.
Your dream job?
I have already landed my dream job here at Octos.
What motivates you?
To make the most out of each and every opportunity that arises.
You want to be remembered as?
Someone with a huge smile no matter what the situation.
If money was no object, what you would like to do?
Would have to be drawing and making crafts all day long.
Your perfect day look like?
- Waking up at 8.am
- Making breakfast for my family as I love any excuse to cook.
- Chilling out with my family in the morning and going to the beach.
- Followed by having a picnic somewhere I haven't been before with my friends.
- Doing some drawings at the park or anywhere outdoors.
- Preparing dinner for my family and trying out some new recipes as I always love to try cooking new things.
- Winding down by watching a movie with the family.
Any incident that may have changed the way you look at life?
Every day is a new lesson and teaches something important. But the day that changed the way I look at life was when I left my hometown (comfort zone) and came to this unknown place. I knew things would be different but being able to adjust has made me the person I am today.
What do you love about Octos?
Octos has given me the tools and guidance to ensure a great job is done but still having great professional development for myself. It is great working with a group of experienced and highly skilled professionals who always go above and beyond for each and everyone of their clients.