Octos adopted certain Non-Disclosure values on its subsidiaries, services and websites offered by them and aim towards success of their clients. If you have any questions about this Non-Disclosure Agreement, please feel free to contact us through our website.
Octos undertake following conditions:
- To keep the Confidential Information strictly confidential.
- Not to disclose the Confidential Information to any Third Party without the Disclosing Party’s prior written consent.
- Not to use or exploit the Confidential Information in any way except for the Purpose.
- Not to copy, reduce to writing or otherwise record the Confidential Information except as strictly necessary for the Purpose (and any such copies, reductions to writing and records shall be our property).
- To take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to the Confidential Information.
The obligations of confidentiality contained in this Clause do not apply to any information to the extent that
- It is publicly available at the time of its disclosure or becomes publicly available (other than as a result of a breach by our clients of the terms of this Agreement).
- It was lawfully in the possession of our clients (as can be demonstrated by its written records or other reasonable evidence) free of any restriction as to its use or disclosure prior to its being disclosed to our clients.
- Following its disclosure to our clients, becomes available to our clients (as can be demonstrated by its written records or other reasonable evidence) from a source other than us, which source is not bound by any duty of confidentiality owed, directly or indirectly, to us in relation to such information.
- Our clients can show (as can be demonstrated by its written records or other reasonable evidence) has been independently developed by our clients without access to or use of our Confidential Information.
- If our clients acknowledge and agree that the undertakings given by them about the Confidential Information shall survive the termination of this Agreement and any other agreement between the Parties and shall continue in force until such Confidential Information becomes public knowledge other than by breach of this Agreement.
Rights and Licenses
This Agreement and the furnishing of "Confidential Information" as provided herein shall not be construed as establishing, either expressly or by implication, any grant of rights or licenses to our client or any relationship between the parties.
This Agreement is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and shall terminate five (5) years from the effective date of this Agreement.